The Junior Curling season is upon us and the ice is looking great. It's time for everyone to come out and have some fun.
Junior curling this year will be on Thursday afternoon, with all Junior Curling starting at 2:30pm. Dates for this year are as follows.
|Hog Liners||9-12 year olds||2:30 - 4:00 pm||Varies||$105 - $235 Depending on age and league|
|Junior (High School)||13-19 year olds||2:30 - 4:00 pm||Varies||$105 - $235 Depending on age and league|
|Little Rocks||6-8 year olds||2:30 - 4:00 pm||Varies||$105 - $235 Depending on age and league|
- All curlers will need "clean" running shoes (no boots). Those with dirty shoes will not be allowed to curl that day.
- Gloves, hat and light jacket/sweater are also important to have to help keep the kids warm.
- Sweat pants or other loose or stretchy pants are encouraged (jeans are not recommended).
- Sliders are available for those curlers that require them.
- Brooms will be available for all curlers.
Any junior interested in participating in the BC Winter Games will be considered and we'll determine team players based on dedication, enthusiasim and skills.